Learn How to write a Blog Post
On this page, I have collected videos and blog posts that I think are worthwhile and readable especially if you are interested in improvements to how you write a blog post. I hope it gives you as much pleasure and increased knowledge as they have done for me. Jump in and start to learn how to write a blog post.
How to Write a Blog Post From Start to Finish
- Start with your title.
- Introduction (make a bold statement, what will be covered in the post).
- Body (subheading, easy to skim, paragraphs 5-6 lines max).
- Link to other sites.
- Conclusion and label it “Conclusion” (summarize what your post was about, end with a question, use Comments, it leads to engagement).
- When you link out to other people they will get flattered (Bonus).
Video Info: How to Write a Blog Post From Start to Finish | Neil Patel, YouTube.
How to write a blog post fast – For Beginners
- Pick your topic (who are you writing for?).
- A simple outline of the post & gather resources.
- Write a shitty simple first draft.
- Let it Simmer.
- Edit Ruthlessly.
Video Info: How to Write a Blog Post Fast – For Beginners (5-Step Process!), YouTube.
How to Write a Blog Post: For Beginners!
- Purpose of your blog post.
- Subscriber incentives.
- Engaging headline (spice it up), followed by an introduction.
- Short summary in the post.
- Needed content.
- Pin-able Pinterest graphics (try to do it on every post).
- Interlinking between your posts.
Video Info: How to Write a Blog Post: For Beginners! , YouTube.
How to Write a Perfect Blog Post in One Hour
- Keep a “Hit List” of articles to write.
- Research to find your information (keyword).
- First sentence and answer paragraph (Include your keyword).
- Write 3-5 subheadings as a structure.
- Fill-in content explaining the subheadings.
- Add a full-width image at the top.
Video Info: How to Write a Perfect Blog Post in One Hour, YouTube.
I hope you, like me, found a lot of interesting suggestions for improvements that can make your writing of blog posts easier and more fun while achieving a higher quality for your blog posts.
Image Credit: mohamed_hassan, Pixabay.
Image Right: Pixabay License.